The Flagship Product from Crowded Igloo. Portal is truly a revolution in Data and Content Management.
Built for use on Microsoft SQL Server, you simply install Portal into the Database and begin designing rich line
of business applications for your database. Portal is Web Based, so there's no client to install and is accessible
from anywhere on the web.
Key Features of Portal
- Web-architected, no installation required.
- Easily customizable.
- Customizable product branding from top to bottom.
- Unified look and feel across all product ranges.
- High returns on investment.
- Shortened development cycle.
- Replace or extend existing products.
- Host multiple products in a single unified system.
- Single sign-on which also integrates with Windows Active Directory.
- Global access to the system and any sub systems through a unified user interface.
- All products are interlinked as required (e.g. Global Customer Base across all products).
- Support for opening multiple instance of the product within a single unified page. Simply tab between different instances. It even supports different log-ins between instances.
- Easily share documents with teams.
- Check out and check in capabilities.
- Version History.
- Installable workspace application allowing offline file manipulation.
- Online web portal allowing document viewing, uploading and downloading.
- Integrate documentation into any product module (e.g. Employee or Sales documents).
- Integrates into Mail system for notifications of changes to documents.
Low cost of ownership
- No need for high priced developers.
- No tech support costs.
- Host either on premise on in the cloud.
- Monthly upgrades included in license fees.
- Highly skilled DBA’s, DBD’s and Screen Designers available on either a monthly or ad hoc plan.
||Price (excl. VAT)
||Price (incl. VAT)
|Portal Small Business Edition (2 Named User CAL’s)
|Portal Business Edition (5 Named User CAL’s)
|BE Client Access Licences (5 Named User CAL’s)
|Portal Professional Edition (10 Named User CAL’s)
|PE Client Access Licences (1 Named User CAL’s)
|High Availability Clustering (First Server) 25%
|High Availability Clustering (Application Server) 10%
|Interface Access Licence (Per Interface)