Cloud and Backup Services
Keeping your files safe is never an easy thing to do, but with Cloud Storage, we'll do the
hard part for you. Everyone today has either lost files themselves or knows someone who has.
Whether it occurs through hardware failure, theft, or accidental deletion, it's hard and time
consuming to recuperate from.
Whether you are looking to safeguard your Family Photos or your Business Data, we'll help
you keep your data safe. All files are encrypted as soon as they are received by the server so
no one can read your files, not the developers and neither the support staff. Additionally, every
file is stored in at least two locations and across multiple devices so you know you'll always
have a backup. You can even request that your file(s) be stored across multiple datacenters which
are situated in different continents!
Safe and Secure Storage of all your pictures, videos, documents, etc
- Every file is stored on at least 2 servers.
- Request that your files be stored on up to 4 servers simultaneously in separate continents.
Split your storage space across and unlimited number of accounts
- Perfect for families.
- Great for business.
- View allocated storage space, issue and take back space at will.
Decide who sees what
- Set folders or files as publicly viewable with easy URLs to share with others.
- Extra private files can be hidden or shown with a simple toggle switch.
- Work together as a team on the same document at the same time.
- Web based access to your files from anywhere in the world.
- Device specific applications available soon for every device and operating system.
- Keep a history of your files by default.
- Keep longer histories of critical files, up to unlimited.
- Keep drafts separate from publications.
- Full review process with requests and comments.
- Future release support, great for having specials release on a specific date or time.
- Automatically e-mail notifications whenever a change occurs.
- Distribute publications as soon as they become available.
Application Programming Interface
- Link your existing business applications to enable attachments right from within your system.